- November 13, 2021 |
- open multiple files at once
- open multiple directories at once
- launch multiple applications at once
- launch multiple web addresses at once
- customize 4 buttons to open or launch multiple applications, file directories and web addresses at once
- open or launch up to 10 different applications, file directories and web addresses at once
- optional password to prevent unwanted access
- optional automatic application close after use
- python 3.9.7
- Kivy 2.0.0
In this tutorial, we will be building an automation based desktop application for the Microsoft Windows operating system (OS) designed to improve productivity and time saving by giving the user the ability to open or launch multiple applications, files, web addresses, and directories at the same time.
To build this desktop application, we will be using the python Kivy package to build the GUI (Graphical user interface) and python to handle all the functionality of the app.
By building this application you will learn practical programming skills in the language Python and acquire an understanding of the use of python modules such as Kivy 2.0.0.